How Do I Replace Pages in a Coverbind Book?
Thermally-bound books created with a Coverbind binding machine are secure, professional, and durable, but they can also be easily edited if necessary. Below is a step-by-step guide for removing or replacing pages in a Coverbind book:
- Begin by folding the corner of the page that you want to remove or replace. This will help you to easily identify the page when it is time to pull it out of the book.
- Place the book into the binding channel of your Coverbind machine with the spine side down.
- Run the book through a binding cycle. This will re-melt the adhesive and allow you to edit the pages.
- As soon as the binding cycle is completed, lift the book out of the binding channel and remove the folded page by sliding it out from the bottom edge.
- If desired, insert a replacement page into the book, tapping the edges to align it to the rest of the pages. Run the book through another binding cycle to ensure that the pages are in contact with the adhesive.
- Move the finished book to the cooling rack, allowing it to cool for a minimum of two minutes before opening it. Your edited book is now ready to use.